Yeah, Yeah, Aroden, Whatever
Please feel free to add/edit to your hearts’ content. Some players were commenting that you were losing track of everything to do, so here’s a place for tracking it.
- The Bastards of Erebus still rely on robbery in order to eat.
- There is a tribe of goblins living in the Wiscrani sewers, occasionally terrorizing people.
- There are shadow critters roaming the streets after dark.
- Thesing Umbero Ulvauno claims to have been promised the starring role in an upcoming production of The Six Trials of Larazod, even though auditions haven’t happened yet.
- Delvehaven, the former Wiscrani headquarters for the Pathfinders, may contain information on what’s causing problems after dark.
- There are at least two other groups of bandits operating near Westcrown.
- Anyone wanting to use speak with dead on Palaveen’s severed head will need to contact a cleric in order to have it cast.
- Ayanda has been assigned as Aremcesca’s bodyguard.
- Vahnwynne Malkistra wants to watch Coraline and Anselar drink holy water.
- Lord Lucio Dioso met Aremcesca.
- Mayor Aberian Arvanxi is related to Coraline, and more people keep learning this.
- Aremcesca met with Chammady Drovenge.
- Anselar’s father’s ghost is said to be haunting a former temple.
- The group has obtained the Crux.
- Giama has been assigned as Aremcesca’s maid but has wandered off into the mayor’s home.
- Arael has been captured by Hellknights and is on his way to (or is at) a remote penal colony. Travel time/distance to be determined.
- There’s a very magical polearm in the mayor’s attic.